Contains: Shellfish (shrimp & crab)
Healthy joints are often key to an active lifestyle. Being proactive and taking care of your joints can significantly improve performance and lengthen how long you remain active at the level you are used to.
The nutrients in Joint Task Force Px provide a comprehensive nutritional support system for healthy joints and cartilage. These nutrients support the body’s production of collagen for strong, durable connective tissue in bone, muscle, ligaments, and cartilage. They help manage a healthy inflammatory response and assist in preventing free radicals form damaging joints during the wear and tear of everyday life.
- Glucosamine Sulfate supports the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein in tendons, cartilage, and ligaments. Glucosamine has anti-inflammatory effects, helping to prevent the breakdown of cartilage that is associated with joint pain and progresses to osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) supports joint integrity and mobility by stimulating collagen production to strengthen and regenerate connective tissue in the joints.
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract has a powerful anti-inflammatory response, providing pain relief from overuse of muscles and joints that often lead to injury.
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium is required for the formation of important components of joint cartilage and joint structures. Some studies indicate chondroitin may slow cartilage breakdown associated with osteoarthritis and even stimulate cartilage growth.
- Ginger Root Extract is recommended by scientists to treat arthritis-related pain and stiffness. Ginger may replace NSAIDs such as ibuprofen because it leads to a significant improvement in joint function by counteracting the breakdown associated with inflammation in the joints.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Resin Extract provides bioactive terpenes that defend against inflammation and inhibit the synthesis of pro-inflammatory enzymes, protecting cartilage in the joints for improved mobility.
- Nettle Root Extract serves as a support for osteoarthritis, reducing joint pain and improving function through its antioxidant effects.
- Horsetail Extract is an ancient herbal remedy that is rich in antioxidants, including silica, which is naturally present in bones and cartilage. Silica improves formation of bone and connective tissue by enhancing collagen synthesis and improving the absorption of calcium. One study found a significant reduction in pain and other symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme, supporting protein synthesis and healing after soft tissue trauma.
- Niacinamide increases collagen production, supporting the maintenance and repair of connective tissue throughout the body. It also reduces inflammation that leads to arthritis, stiffness, and pain in the joint. Supplementation has improved joint flexibility and allowed for a decrease in the use of anti-inflammatory medications in osteoarthritis patients.